We are delighted to welcome you to the Hans Price Academy online payment system.¬† This system allows you to make payments to our school using the internet for trips, music lessons, exam payments, lunch account and school resources.
This page gives instructions on how to create an account to use for online payments.¬† You can use the same account for any children you may have at this academy.¬† Simply create the online account by following steps 1 to 8 below.¬† Link your child(ren) to this account by following steps 9 to 15.¬† The academy will need to provide a separate Online Link Code for each child. This code has been sent out in a letter to each parent. ¬† If you do not have this code you will need to contact the academy.
- Open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) and to go¬†www.scopay.com or click on the link at the top of the page.
- Click on¬†Register as a new user.
- Enter your¬†Email addressand a¬†Passwordof your choice.
- Confirm the¬†Password.
- Enter the Online Link Code.
- Enter the rest of the billing details to match your credit or debit card and click on¬†Confirm.
- An email will then be sent to your email address asking you to click (or copy and paste) a link to verify your email address and activate your account.¬† You will not be able to
purchase any products until you have completed this procedure.
- Log on to your email account and¬†click on the link¬†to activate the account (if the email doesn‚Äôt appear in your Inbox, you should check your Junk Email folder)
If your child has any siblings, link the sibling accounts as follows (you will need a separate Online Link Code for each sibling):
- Go to¬†www.scopay.com
10. Log in using your email address and password created above.
11. At the top of the screen, click on¬†Your account.
12. Click on¬†Link accounts.
13. Enter the¬†Online Link Codefor the sibling provided by the academy.
14. Click on¬†Link accounts.
15. You will now be able to make payments for any pupils linked to this account.