We are delighted to welcome you to the Hans Price Academy online payment system.Â This system allows you to make payments to our school using the internet for trips, music lessons, exam payments, lunch account and school resources.
This page gives instructions on how to create an account to use for online payments.Â You can use the same account for any children you may have at this academy.Â Simply create the online account by following steps 1 to 8 below.Â Link your child(ren) to this account by following steps 9 to 15.Â The academy will need to provide a separate Online Link Code for each child. This code has been sent out in a letter to each parent. Â If you do not have this code you will need to contact the academy.
- Open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) and to goÂ www.scopay.com or click on the link at the top of the page.
- Click onÂ Register as a new user.
- Enter yourÂ Email addressand aÂ Passwordof your choice.
- Confirm theÂ Password.
- Enter the Online Link Code.
- Enter the rest of the billing details to match your credit or debit card and click onÂ Confirm.
- An email will then be sent to your email address asking you to click (or copy and paste) a link to verify your email address and activate your account.Â You will not be able to
purchase any products until you have completed this procedure.
- Log on to your email account andÂ click on the linkÂ to activate the account (if the email doesnâ€™t appear in your Inbox, you should check your Junk Email folder)
If your child has any siblings, link the sibling accounts as follows (you will need a separate Online Link Code for each sibling):
- Go toÂ www.scopay.com
10. Log in using your email address and password created above.
11. At the top of the screen, click onÂ Your account.
12. Click onÂ Link accounts.
13. Enter theÂ Online Link Codefor the sibling provided by the academy.
14. Click onÂ Link accounts.
15. You will now be able to make payments for any pupils linked to this account.