We value our school uniform and ask parents to ensure their child leaves home looking smart and in the correct uniform.
The academy uniform consists of:
- School blazer worn with sleeves at full length (sleeves should not be rolled up).
- White shirt.
- Plain black V-neck jumper or cardigan (optional).
- College tie. Ties must show a minimum of seven light blue stripes.
- Black tailored trousers only.
- Trousers should NOT be:
- Elasticated, stretchy material or leggings
- Denim of any sort
- Black skirt – tailored, knee length, (stretch tube skirts are not allowed).
- Black Tailored Shorts may be worn at any time of the year
- Black school shoes (leather or leather look).
- Canvas, Suede or Vans-type leather trainers are NOT permitted
- Plain black socks.
- Navy blue shorts/skort
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- Royal blue polo shirt
- Academy rugby shirt or navy blue fleece
- Navy blue PE socks
- Trainers and rugby/football boots
- Shin Pads
We expect students to arrive every day properly equipped for lessons.
Students must have a bag suitable for storing large exercise books and the following equipment which must be carried every day:
- Pencil case containing a pen, pencil, ruler, rubber and pencil sharpener. It is always advisable to carry spare pens and pencils.
- A scientific calculator.
- A reading book.
Students can also wear:
- A watch
- A small necklace under a buttoned-up shirt
These items must be removed during physical education lessons.
Students must NOT wear:
- Outside coats or jackets inside the building. These should be stored in lockers.
- Gloves, hats or scarves (unless for religious purposes)
- Facial piercings, including tongue piercings
- Rings or bracelets of any description (Where these are part of a religious observance, written permission is required from a studentâs College Leader).
Our Hans Price uniform is intended to replicate formal office wear and, in keeping with this, we expect students to have natural hair colours as would be expected of someone working in a formal workplace environment.
We advise that mobile devices are not brought on the Academy site.Â If a student needs them for parental communication to and from the Academy then they must be switched off and stored in the students bag or locker at all times. Headphones are not allowed in the academy.Â Electronic equipment remains the responsibility of the student. Students are advised not to bring to school items over the value of Â£10. The school cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of such items.
Hans Price Academy uniform can be ordered from our uniform supplier via NK Sports. Uniform is held at NK Sports all year round, and you are able to pop into the shop to try on and purchase uniform. You can also purchase uniform from the online shop by clicking the button below.
If you order online you will be able to collect your order next day in store. Any orders made during July and August over Â£20 can be delivered to your home free of charge. Outside of this period there will be a home delivery charge of Â£2.50 per order.
Unit 7 Station Road